Friday, February 18, 2005

Hey Blog Fans

Hello yes thank you I am back....
why you ask with fevered brow and worried chin have I been absent this past month....
well I have had better things to do so sod you all, i am my own man.... oh yeah and plus I turned 25 just last weekend and have spent the last week in some blind drunk stupor, picking through the rubbish in the bins with a plastic fork and a ladle!
YES me - the big TWO FIVE - No I can't believe I have been on this miserable blue sphere for a QUARTER OF A CENTURY - jesus how time hasn't flown at all.... not once... not a quick second even. It has dragged with the crushing dumbness of inevitability and I have felt every minute of heart wrenching tedium. Still I can't complain....
here for no reason -
MY TOP 5 MOVIES AT THE MOMENT
1. Short Cuts
2. Bubba Ho-Tep (STILL)
3. Dawn of the Dead (the original!!!! what do you think I am, some monkey??)
4. The Life Aquatic (EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS FILM)
5. Annie 3 (The Return of the Ginger Bitch and her Mutant Crippled Dwarf Children) "This Time it's Menstrual!"

MY TOP FIVE RECORDING ARTISTS AT THE MOMENT
1. Tom Waits
2. Cake
3. Gordon Downie
4. Neil Young
5. Will Young & Garath Gates (I just love the way their music doesn't excite, challenge, evoke a response, it's just so banal and mediocre and like some wallpaper you've always hated.... that and I just can't wait for the retards balls to drop so it really hurts when i hack them off!!!!)


well that's enough from me, it is late and I should sleep. I have an important letter bomb to send to Halle Berry tomorrow and I need my rest!
Goodeve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home