I am better - thank goodness!
Yes my illness did not last the distance, a few early nights and a bottle of whiskey saw it off into the abyss quite nicely!
I have done very little theese past few days but sit on my backside infront of the tube watching films - School of Rock, Bubba Ho-Tep and Shaun of the Dead - oh and I ate a lot too!
so I am feeling thoroughly relaxed which is good as I have to work tomorrow - which really is a bad thing, but ok really... how else could I afford this computer and therefore this free forum with which to bore you rigid every few days with my mediocre and mundane life!
but hey ho.... I must run now and record some score music for the film I am making... (see Links) Ta TA! and see you soon *S*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home