Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The Zombie! Website

Well it's official! the ZOMBIE! website is up and running. It's not entirely finished yet but I have been working on it more or less solidly for the last two days so there's quite a bit you can go and read and enjoy. Including sections on the cast and crew, my filmography, tons and tons of pictures and even a section on my fav. horror movies and actors.

The Zombie Website - http://www.geocities.com/jonzombie25/

Good for all occasions. So that's pretty much all I have been up to this bank Holiday Monday. I start back to work tomorrow, so no doubt that will give me something to moan about. Anyway I must get to bed but I leave you with this to ponder : I have opinions. So what. So should everyone and they shouldn't be so afraid to state what they are. I don't think I'm right, i just think I'm me - I think that seems fair. Don't hide behind fear as an excuse, get out there and vent your frustrations. Breathe free again. Goodnight All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home